Practical Language (AJAP2)
Summer semester 2017
This course will cover grammatical structures as presented in Units 5-7 of New English File, pre-intermediate level. Additionally, students will
be required to submit (and correct if necessary) one writing assignment.
Anna Regina Helal, TL 311, firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulting hours: Tuesday 10am-11am; Wednesday 9am-10am.
- Regular attendance: two unexcused absences permitted
- Completion (and correction if necessary) of one writing assignment
- Passing a grammar test on Units 5-7 (70%)
- Passing an oral test.
- New English File Pre-Intermediate, Oxenden & Latham Koenig, OUP (Units 5-7)
- Materials provided by the teacher
- Infinitives and gerunds
- Modal verbs for obligations, ability, possibility and advice
- Conditionals 1 and 2
- Present perfect with FOR and SINCE
- Contrasting present perfect and past simple
- Past routines: used to do//didn't use to do
- Describing activities: go swimming, go skiing, go shopping; do laundry, do ironing, do homework; make a living, make a proposal, make a mistake, etc.
All submitted written pieces must be your own. Acknowledge any use of other people's ideas, whether quoting information directly, paraphrasing, or summarizing. Representing another
person's ideas as your own, such as copy-pasting texts from the internet, is called plagiarism, and may lead to you being excluded from this course.
Formátovat stránku pro tisk
[ Katedra anglistiky ]
[ Další katedry PF JU ]
[ Jihočeská univerzita ]
[ Pedagogická fakulta ]
© 2015–2018 KAJ PF JU správa webu: Martin Toman