The offer of work placement in Birmingham
Balfor Recruitment Group
14 Corporation Street
Birmingham, B2 4RN
Telephone: 0044 870 727 2244
Fax: 0044 870 727 2627
Do you want to gain some work experience abroad, improve your English, have lots of fun and meet new people?
Balfor Recruitment Group situated in the centre of Birmingham is providing working placements for students
from Central Europe over five years. Except the head office in Birmingham, it has satellite offices in Leeds
and Nottingham, and soon we will have a satellite office in London as well. You will find more information about the
company on www.balfor-recruitment.com.
1. Job description of the placement students at Balfor Recruitment Group:
A. Basic description:
- Registering the jobseekers
- Making jobseekers database
- Intermediation of information between jobseekers and employers
- Searching for the adequate candidates for the posted job vacancies on the website
- Posting new job vacancies on different job-boards
- Making and updating job postings
- Taking care of candidates and clients
- Telephone contact with the clients and candidates, administrative help at the department
- Work at the reception (answering phone calls, receiving guests, receiving and sorting post deliveries, due posting)
B. Some of the students will participate at various market researches and exhibitions, e.g.:
- Market research of personal agencies (at national and regional level),
- Market research of the competition,
- Market research of real estates,
- Activities regarding opening the satellite office in London (Market research of business real estate)
- Canvassing students for placements for the next student placement
- Organizing business meetings for MD
C. Those who study informatics, electronics and IT will work with databases
Minimum: PHP 4+, MySQL, Apache, HTML, XHTML, CSS
Job description: Web application programming, work with databases, graphic output design with
CSS (when the graphic designer doesn't provide the required output).
Minimum: Creative thinking, Photoshop or Fireworks
Advantage: Flash, Illustrator
Job description: To create the graphic design of the company websites and application, to create add
materials, graphic adjusting of presentations and documents used by the company.
2. What does Balfor Recruitment offer
- Comfortable Accommodation in Centre for only 80? per month
- Work in a dynamic team
- Company/social/charity events
3. What kind of students does Balfor need
- Very good English
- Positive attitude towards work
- Joyful spirit
- With desire to learn something new
- Team player
- Capable of identifying oneself with the Balfor motto: "WORK HARD PLAY HARD."
4. The duration of the placement
- Min: 3 months
- Max: 6 months (depends upon the total value of the grant and upon the period of time
on which the university is capable of accord the grant)
5. Possible term to accede (current terms)
The terms will be individually decided by mutual consent.
e-mail : email@example.com
Tel : 0870 818 1001
Fax : 0870 727 2627
Please send your CV's and your covering letter ASAP to the above mentioned e-mail address.
Balfor Recruitment Group Ltd will select for every student placement term 6 students with
economic studies and 3 students with IT studies.