Recent and currently running grants:
- TAČR TL01000294: Solar energy, Water in Landscape, Vegetation: a New Methodology for Education of Municipal Employees and Inovation of School Teaching on Management Effects on Regional Climate
- MSM 12400001: Biodiversity and water biocenoses (1999 - 2004)
- GAČR GP525/05/P544: Determination and identification of volatile constituents in silages (2005 -2007)
- SYNTHESYS EU AT-TAF-126: Taxonomic studies on Limnotrephini (Insecta: Heteroptera: Helotrephidae) from Southeast Asia (2005)
- SYNTHESYS EU AT-TAF-2110: Taxonomy and phylogeny of the subfamily Helotrephinae (Insecta: Heteroptera: Helotrephidae) (2006)
- Seventh Framework Programme (FP7 EU) S-TEAM: Science-Teacher Education Advanced Methods; consorcium - management NTNU
Trondheim, Geir Karlsen; partners: PF JU - I. Stuchlíková (KPE PF JU), J. Petr, M. Papáček) (2009 - 2011)
- GA ČR 406/09/1039: The use of living things in the context of primary science education. (J. Petr) (2009 - 2011)
- SYNTHESYS AT-TAF 1157 Pteropolymorphism in the Helotrephidae and its possible taxonomic impediment (2011):
- GA JU 065/2010/S Inquiry based science and biology education: monitoring of a reality and exploration of chances (2010 - 2012)
Cooperation at grants:
- GA AV ČR S 5007015: Biodiversity of Entomofauna and its Significance for Bioindication of Ecological Changes (2000 - 2003)
- MSM 6007665801: Ecological, evolutionary and experimental biological approaches to the study of the origin and
significance of biodiversity.
- GA ČR 206/07/1200: Constrains and limits of biological recovery from acid stress: What is the future of headwater ecosystems
in the Bohemian Forest?
- GA ČR P505/10/0096: Project: How plastic are freshwater insects? Measuring growth, phenotypic plasticity and evolution in selected taxa.
[ Department of Biology ]
[ Other departments ]
[ University of South Bohemia ]
[ Faculty of Education ]
© 2016 KBI PF JU website adminitration: Martin Toman