Since 2015 the magazine LINGUA VIVA included in the recognized database ERIH PLUS.
Biannual professional journal dedicated to the theory and practice of teaching foreign languages as well as Czech as a foreign language. Contributions are solicited from both Czech and foreign scholars. Papers should be written in the target foreign language.
PUBLISHER: Language departments of the Faculty of Education of the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
CONTENTS: The journal contains specialized studies in linguistics, teaching methodology, literature and cultural studies; there will be a number of reviews as well as information about upcoming conferences etc.
|Magazine published since the autumn of 2005 /issue LV17 and on (included) also in the electronic version|
|ISSN 1801-1489 (print)
ISSN 2336-8136 (online)
CONTENT OF THE JOURNAL: the journal includes contributions of scholarly studies, a limited number of reviews, information about conferences etc.
- specialized studies
- information about conferences, colloquiums, languages courses, summer languages schools etc.
- other issues
The published materials are reviewed by at least two Czech and international experts. For both the reviewers and authors the review process is strictly anonymous.
|EDITOR-IN-CHIEF:||doc. PaedDr. Zdeňka Matyušová, Ph.D. (PF JU)|
|MANAGING EDITOR:||PhDr. Milan Pokorný, PhD. (PF JU)
doc. PhDr. Helena Zbudilová, Ph.D. (PF JU - TF JU)
|EDITORIAL BOARD:||doc. PaedDr. Hana Andrášová, Ph.D. (PF JU)
doc. PhDr. Lucie Betáková, MA, Ph.D. (PF JU)
doc. PhDr. Eva Homolová, Ph.D. (FHV UMB Banská Bystrica)
prof. Dr. Marina Kotova, CSc. (SPGU Petrohrad)
prof. PhDr. Bohuslav Mánek, CSc. (PdF UHK)
prof. Dr. Klaus Pörtl (Univerzita Mainz)
prof. PhDr. Libuše Spáčilová, Dr. (FF UP Olomouc)
|SCIENTIFIC REVIEW BOARD (SELECT COMMITTEE):||Mgr. Miroslava Aurová, Ph.D. (FF JU)
doc. PhDr. Anna Butašová, CSc. (PF UK Bratislava)
prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D. (PF MU Brno)
prof. PhDr. Jana Králová, CSc. (FF UK)
PhDr. Květuše Kunešová, Ph.D. (PF UHK)
PhDr. Anna Mištinová (FF UK Praha)
prof. PhDr. Ivo Pospíšil, DrSc. (FF MU Brno)
prof. PhDr. Oldřich Richterek, CSc. (PdF UHK)
doc. PhDr. Miroslava Sládková, CSc. (FF UK)
prof. PhDr. Marie Sobotková, CSc. (FF UP Olomouc)
prof. PhDr. Eva Tandlichová, CSc. (FF UK Bratislava)
doc. PhDr. Hedvika Vydrová (FF UK Praha)
doc. PhDr. Eva Vysloužilová, CSc. (Vysoká škola sociálně správní Havířov)
prof. PhDr. Miloš Zelenka, DrSc. (PF JU)
doc. PhDr. PaedDr. Anna Zelenková, Ph.D. (Slovanský ústav AV ČR Praha; FF MU Brno)
Instructions for Authors of Contributions:
The editorial board accepts studies written in English, Czech, French, Italian, German, Russian, Slovak and Spanish. Guidelines for studies:
The title of the article in the language of the article; The name(s) of the author or authors;
The title of the article in English; The abstract in English (10 lines maximum); Key words in English; The abstract in the language of the article (10 lines maximum); Key words in the language of the article.
- MS Word format
- Length: foreign language studies (maximum 20 000 characters including spaces for each contribution), reviews (maximum 5 000 characters), information pertaining to conferences (maximum 3 000 characters).
- Type description: TimesNewRoman font, size 11, single spaced, basic format PC, saved under *.rtf or *.doc, without hyphenating words - justified on the right and left.
- Title of the contribution and the university affiliation of the author must be in the same language as the article is written.
- Indenting of first paragraph: 1,25.
- The footnotes at the bottom: place at the bottom of the page using the same character font type as the contribution but at size 9.
- No pagination.
- The character % means add one line.
- Check the spelling of the contribution by using your computer spell-check.
- Contributions are to be sent electronically to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include personal data (complete home and work address with zip code; telephone number and e-mail address) to enable the editors to keep in contact. Every author receives a printed copy at no charge.
- Contribution formatting models are provided: